Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > TinierMe is Coming back.

MinkNyu
Aperantly TinierMe, was just a beta. There coming back. There coming back with "TinierWorld." Now there isn't much more information i could say about this. Go to "TinierWorld.com" You'll be greeted with Coming soon. If there's any more information i get ahold of, i'll make sure to tell ya! Sincerely - Mink Seikatsu~
January 2, 2013 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nisa - Chan

Thanks for the information!

January 2, 2013 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Locket.

So far I was able to find this : http://tinierworld.tumblr.com/

Please read from the first post till most recent. Looks like someone is trying to bring it back since they illegally rip off tm's resources... 

January 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Avarose

and you'll need to get invited through email to join this tinierworld site?

well, that's disappointing :/

January 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MinkNyu

Really? Thanks for the info locket. Well if that's true that sucks.

January 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Locket.

MinkNyu at January 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Really? Thanks for the info locket. Well if that's true that sucks.

Looks like it  and I'm pretty sure it's true because, if they were going to reopen then there would be no reason to close the beta. Instead they would've announced it somewhere on the site to inform us.  

Alpha= Their firends and family
Beta= The rest 

I don't know but I kinda don't trust this thing... for now.

January 2, 2013 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MinkNyu

I agree.

January 2, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crisala

Avarose at January 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

and you'll need to get invited through email to join this tinierworld site?

well, that's disappointing :/

Well, it's random, so you might even get a spot. You can sign up for the Alpha and Beta here: http://tinierworld.com/email.php, but it isn't gauranteed that you'll be able to play. But, hey, just sign up and see what happens. You never know if you'll get lucky or not.

--
*barfs into your mouth*
January 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dark_Shadow

Locket. at January 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM

So far I was able to find this : http://tinierworld.tumblr.com/

Please read from the first post till most recent. Looks like someone is trying to bring it back since they illegally rip off tm's resources... 

well there's few problems for that.

1. If it's illegally rip-off as you say it is, then GC-rest™ can file a lawsuit on that specific person/site that illegaly copies there "product" that is still under copyright laws meaning copyright infrignment and the use of their "Resources" without permissions. The site could be Shut Down for good :)

2. If they can pull it off, how they can maintain the site?? i mean if they don't want the TM's G-Coin system and make every Gacha free(in game money such as Chibi Coin) that will make it good for players but bad for the people maintaining it since they don't profit from it and the money they pay to maintain the site comes out of their pockets not ours, should there be any way of maintaining the site without the use of G-Coins like before that made Tinierme worse and worse on the long run??.

3. If TM's old gachas were available on that rip-off site, it should be accesable to all and those that are gone(ex. halloween gacha nov.1-5 only) can be available again on the same date the next year/month and some events are to be like the old ones.

4. Preventing or keeping the so called "Trading" to a minimum since 1 of those facts that destroyed Tinierme was the trading if you know what i mean :)

--

Photobucket

January 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kiki626

YYYEEESSS FINALLY ==D

January 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L i l i a n n a

I don't feel like this is real. .-. I think its fake.

January 7, 2013 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yui // i Go Meow

I agree with Lili, it seems a bit unbelievable. If only a few selected people are able to play this 'new website' that will probably be designed to be like the original TM, how will they be able to pay to run it?

--

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eijiKgurl

plus who says it isnt a scam to hack into ny of your stuff?

sounds interesting to look into, but what if thats all it is? :(

--

Love snake from black butler X3

January 8, 2013 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Son Goku

pfff for get this. this way to good for it to be real. and don't you think GCREST be saying something about this? this is all fake. and why are they only going to invited the lucky ones who sent the email address? thats a big rip-off. why only pick some people to join? why not all? and if GCREST find out the website/website owner can get in big trouble for this. i think they just want to hack people. >:U im only useing my Email that i use to get Gaia cash from offers just to see if its a hack or a real website like TM and don't you think they have way alot more on the FB page and on the DA page? i don't like this at all. its all a fake. im more looking into the "skye endless realm" more then this TinierWorld crap. sorry -_-  if this TinierWorld ends up just like TinierMe that be ok but im not one to be happy about this. and they have the sign up for the email now? it takes alot of time to make that skye endless realm sign up is not up yet. and its just for email too :U no way man im not useing my real email for TinierWorld.

--

私はいつも一緒に友人を探しています。

you know who i am your just too scare to add me \(ಥ∀ಥ;)/

January 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MinkNyu

Okay i did a little bit more research, and I'm pretty sure this is BullShit. Dissapointing to say the least.

February 1, 2013 at 4:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

` N a t s u k i` / natsukix3

no i can't.

no.

its

never

coming

back :'(

tm broke my heart

February 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Son Goku

i just got in that site not to long ago, and let me tell you this.. I HATE IT!!!! its not like TinierMe At All. its like a forum mostly.. not that im saying that forums are bad but agg!! i don't like it and the guy who made it is like makeing GCs free but i think to just some people who get on like everyday? not sure tho... i don't think i'll login back to it :/ my heart is telling me not to go back. i'll just stay with the Japanese TinierMe i like it more...

--

私はいつも一緒に友人を探しています。

you know who i am your just too scare to add me \(ಥ∀ಥ;)/

February 2, 2013 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bubble - Muffins
Really???? Yay!!
February 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Konata Izumi

TinierWorld is obviously fake and gay because it's going to end up shutting down again and make people cry. Also, I agree with Locket. But if you look closely...

TinierME = Mario
TinierWORLD = Wario

sorry for the corny joke khagdhjdgajhgadjkgdajkgdja

--
A flat chest... IS A STATUS SYMBOL!
aw yeah babe
June 4, 2013 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.